Feb 22, 2010

Mentally Sexy Monday - Brad

Brad



Brad is the father of Georgia, 2 and Nate, 4 months.

"I’m Australia’s Most Mentally Sexy Dad because I know that work doesn’t just happen from nine to five, five days a week. My wife doesn’t get to knock off at five and veg out, so why should I? There is a lot of work associated with raising a family.

When I get home, I put the bags down and I’m into it. I’ll clean up around the house, stack the dishwasher, bath the kids, cook a few days a week, whatever’s going. The day ends when the kids are in bed and things are in shape.

It works because if I’m sharing the load with my wife we both get a little bit more time for each other at the end of the night and it means there’s not as much to do on weekends, so that we can both get out with the kids and have some fun.

In the picture I am at the Children’s Farm with my daughter, Georgia."
_____________________________________________

Nice work, Brad.

This Wednesday - Mentally Sexy Updates.

  • Go here to see all other contestants.
  • Go here for the official rule page, with details on how to submit your (or your partners) entry.
  • Go here for the official pictorial guide to the Reservoir Dad Most Mentally Sexy Competition Clothing.


1 comment: